Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Presidents day weekend

This weekend I went to a youth conference in the mountains. It was fantastic and tiring. It was four days long and four hours away. The first day I had to leave school early, when we got there my legs were so numb it felt like they were going to fall off. The dinner that day was marvelous it was chicken with melted cheese on top. The second day we ate breakfast which was french toast. Then we had bunch of free time to run around, play pool, ping pong, and basketball. After that we had a session which was about church stuff. Then as soon as it ended my friends and I went into the heated pool (the time was 10:00 O'clock) it was freezing cold. Then we went to sleep which was extremely uncomfortable. The next day some of the people went skiing for other people it was a free day. That night we had a pillow fight which ended badly. I had busted veins. Then the next day we went home.